Cherry Blossom


Why do you need to see cherry blossom in person?

I must admit I miss living Japan. One of the many reasons is cherry blossoms. I will not be able to find a place around here that all the view is cherry blossom trees on the Spring. When we were living in Japan there’s a part the Air base where we were stationed that has completely border of cherry blossom trees. It looks amazing and I’m not even kidding. My suggestion to everyone who is planning to travel Japan this time of the year is the perfect time to visit. So that you could have an extraordinary experience

According to kyuhoshi.com "Cherry Blossom viewing (Hanami) season has arrived to many areas in southern part of Japan. It means sooner or later, most of the top hanami spots that are located around Japan would welcome sakura flowers. Every year, Japan’s first cherry blossoms appear in Okinawa (southern Japan) then move northwards to Hokkaido by early May."
  Here is my podcast, please like and share!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog